||RISHIRAM SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN
|Senior Secondary School (Joshiyara, Uttarkashi)
|Affiliated to C.B.S.E. New-Delhi
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
The only source of knowledge is experience.
Students desiring T.C. must inform the school before the end of session by 31 March. In case students wish to apply for T.C. during mid session, they must pay the corresponding quarterly fees for the T.C. to be issued.
Rishiram Shikshan Sansthan
is supervised by Rishiram Shiksha Samiti - Joshiyara, Uttarkashi and is
registered under the Society Registration Act of 21, 1860. The school owes its inception to the initiative and enthusiasm of Pt. G.P. Jaguri, the founder of the school.
Rishiram Shikshan Sansthan is situated at Joshiyara and Manera, Uttarkashi. It is located on the bank of the river Bhagirathi Ganga. Uttarkashi itself is a valley, situated in the lap of the Himalayas at an altitude of 1300mts above sea level.
The school consists of six large double storey buildings with airy rooms, accommodated with all types of facilities. The school has two large playgrounds for games and sports.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES :
The cardinal principles, aims and objectives under which the school functions are as follows:-
- To impart sound education with English as a medium of instruction.
- To attempt at the development of every individual child taking into consideration the mental, physical, social and spiritual needs of the child, so that the child may grow up as responsible citizen.
- To inculcate values of attitudes and habits, which will help in the creation of new social order, based on human dignity, equality of opportunity.
- The school is famous in Uttarkashi, for providing Secondary and Senior Secondary education based on the CBSE pattern.
- The school believes that education should lead the students to a practical, confident and successful life and that every child has the potential to be the light of the world and our endeavor is to see the budding children as the dream kids and pride achievers in the forthcoming days.
School Timings and Periods:
The school runs from Monday to Saturday and has eight periods per day with a recess break.
Joshiyara Campus Summer Timings : 7:15am to 1:30pm
Joshiyara Campus Winter Timings : 9:15am to 3:30pm
Manera Campus Timings : 8:30am to 2:30pm